Whilst I have been working away on some new content I have noticed an unusually high volume of hits to the /feed/ section of the site which smells a little fishy to me. As such, I have disabled all of the feed functionality for a while to review the impact that has on the number of script executions. This means that folks using RSS to view my content will no longer be able to do so. If this causes a massive problem – please let me know via the comments section as it would be a good for me to get a better understanding of how much the feed functionality is used.
After some analysis, I have re-enabled the feeds – apologies for any problems that this caused!