WinWOL is a free and simple Wake on LAN tool for Windows. WinWOL is a small, portable .NET framework application which allows for you to build a list of common computers on your network infrastructure that you like to “wake up” remotely.
You can download the WinWOL tool from the following location.
You can download the WinWOL user guide from the following location.
Version 1.0 – Initial Release
- Now retired
- Complete interface re-design to allow for easier discovery and “waking” of remembered hosts.
- Re-compiled against version 4.0 of the .NET Framework.
- New Feature: Double click to wake feature added to the “Remembered” hosts window.
- New Feature: Added in name resolution of remembered hosts.
- Added in an ‘About Box’
- Enhanced error handling.
- New User and Installation Guide.